Learn to Navigate Your State Government
Olympia 101: Citizen Orientation Training
Olympia 101 is the Family Policy Institute of Washington (FPIW) signature citizen orientation training to inform, equip and mobilize ordinary citizens for purposeful, authentic, and effective action in support of good public policy in Washington State. Olympia 101 accomplishes this by offering citizens the opportunity to learn about their state government through a unique, on-site, real-time, dynamic experience that uses the Capitol Campus as its “classroom.” We look forward to your participation, too!
CURRENTLY SCHEDULED DATES
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Monday, January 20, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Monday, February 3, 2020
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Monday, February 17, 2020
- Presidents’ Day
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Offered twice daily at no charge on the above dates.
- Choose to attend either the 8:30am–11:45am or 1:15pm–4:30pm session.
- Held at the Washington State Capitol, Olympia
- Advance registration required as class size is limited.
For additional Olympia 101 Training dates, to Register, or for More Information: www.fpiw.org/get-involved/olympia-101/