For other very helpful homeschool support organizations, see list below.
- With questions and issues pertaining to Washington’s homeschool law,
- Dealing with school districts, etc.,
- Legislative issues,
- Other issues involving home education,
- And our annual Homeschool Day at the Capitol.
- Contact us at: ChristianHSNetwork.WA@gmail.com
For a Wide Range of Valuable Resources & Encouragement for Homeschoolers see:
- Christian Heritage Home Educators of Washington
Reliably Christian Washington State Homeschool Organization
Two Annual Conferences ~ Marriage Retreat
“Homeschooling Start-to-Finish Video Seminar & Parent Qualifying Course
Extremely Helpful Website
- Washington State organization steadfastly working to protect Human Life, Parental Rights, Religious Freedoms, Home Education Freedoms, and much more…
Family Policy Institute of Washington
Keep up with what is happening in our state and learn how you and your family can be an imortant part of protecting our God given rights in WA State.
- For Homeschooling Related Legal Advice:
Homeschool Legal Defense Association
CHN and Christian Heritage Home Educators of WA strongly encourage all home educators to join this crucial organization! Membership assures legal support and defense for your family at no additional charge to its members should home education related issues arise.
- For Christian Family, Non-Homeschooling Related Legal Advice:
Heritage Defense Association
Another very important organization established skillful, experienced attorneys who specialize in aiding Christian families.
- Inquiries about Home Education Research:
National Home Education Institute
Dr. Brian Ray
This site is packed with valuable and reliable resources, survey data, and other important information about the track record of homeschooling and homeschoolers.