- to CONSISTENTLY, ACTIVELY, EFFECTIVELY, and GRACIOUSLY
- participate in our government and culture for God’s glory and the good of His—and all—people.
WE ARE YOUR HOMESCHOOLING “WATCH DOGS” AND LEGISLATIVE ADVOCATES IN OLYMPIA, PLUS:
- Your source for information on legislative activity that concerns you and your family …
- Your alert system for when our immediate action is needed …
- Your source for help in navigating WA State homeschool law …
- Your network 1) for helping your family learn and understand the history and workings of our God-given government, and 2) for sharing valuable sources for this purpose …
- Your network dedicated to helping prepare you and your family
Your Washington State Homeschooling Support System and CHN’s key partner in ministering to our state’s homeschooling community.
Christian Heritage provides:
- Several dynamic annual conferences—in person and online—to help equip and encourage you for the mission of homeschooling your children for Christ …
- A valuable online Homeschooling Parent Qualifying Course, whether you need it to meet state requirements or not …
- An information packed website and hundreds of audio and video messages from past Christian Heritage events …
- A pathway to meeting and fellowshipping with many other homeschooling families from your area and around the state through annual regional picnics
- And much more …
JOIN NOW! Assure your family of legal support if you should ever need it … and share in helping those who do!
- Begun as a national organization in 1983, HSLDA has provided inestimable legal help, homeschool law advocacy, and much general homeschooling wisdom and help.
- Join the thousands of other homeschoolers profiting from this organization and its many benefits.
- Check out their extensive and valuable website soon!
Parental Rights Matter to Us All
Watch this 1.5-minute video to learn about the erosion of parental rights in America–and what we can do to protect this vital right for present and future generations.
CHECK THIS OUT! All home educators must be familiar with this site.
As the leading international researcher and authority on homeschooling issues, Dr. Brian Ray provides extensive and invaluable data relating to home education for many years to answer the questions and challenges posed by individuals, school officials, government officials, and more.
For all the information you need about:
- Finding your district
- Legislators & their contact information
- Status of all legislation currently being considered
- Past legislation records
- Services offered by the State Capitol … and much more!
THE LEADING WA State ORGANIZATION PERSISTENTLY, EFFECTIVELY, and GRACIOUSLY ADVOCATING in OLYMPIA for ALL CHRISTIAN & FAMILY ISSUES!
- A key partner of CHN,
- FPIW’s regular legislative updates, informative website, events, and training programs are crucial to protecting LIFE, RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, PARENTAL RIGHTS, & MARRIAGE.
YOUR LAWMAKERS’ VOTES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Simple source for learning how state legislators have voted on crucial issues.
- Helpful for making voting decisions and discussing legislative issues with your legislators and others.
NEXT EVENT: Olympia 101: Citizen Orientation Training
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2019 • 8:30am–11:45am & 1:15pm–4:30pm
at the Washington State Capitol, Olympia
Presented by Family Policy Institute of WA (see above) for excellent legislative training for your family and others!
CHANGING LIVES TO CHANGE THE WORLD
- Through Hands-on Experiences – Through Intentional Discipleship
- TeenPact is designed to help students understand the political process, value their liberty, and engage the culture. Through our hands-on and practical teaching, TeenPact students learn how to embrace their call as the next generation of leaders, find encouragement among like-minded peers, and develop the skills to engage the culture.